Friday, May 8, 2015

Education......

May 8, 2015-

Okay, now as a health coach and living in this ever changing world we all live in, I find it necessary to always educate myself to keep up with all the changes that are taking place and new policies and all that are taking place. I started college back in 1990 and ever since have been going back to school to advance myself, and doing my own research as well. As a health coach, I found a great school that really does cover all parts of nutrition, that is primary as well as secondary foods. Or how I like to put it in "simple" terms not just what we put in our bodies ie- kale, tofu, veggies, fruits, chocolate, grains, etc.....but what we do with that energy we are supplying our bodies with. After all our bodies are our temples right?!?!!?? (And that does go for our dogs and other animals as well!)

The school I found was the Institute for Integrative Nutrition! And bonus, once you graduate, you can go back ever year and take a class called Immersion. This can help you help people as best as you possibly can. ( I kinda went Jerry Macguire there on you, oops!)

If you are interested in attending IIN, let me know. I can answer any questions about the program, I can even hook you up with a free class! In this day and age of course, this is distance learning so you can be anywhere in the world and be in class, how awesome is that?!?!?!??!

You can even get a free copy of a book written by the founder and president of the school, You can visit my website (provided by the school as well) and download your copy today! Just click on this link and you can read about nutrition!

Okay, on that note,
I'm going to rest up for tomorrow's long run and I will blog more tomorrow.
the marathon is in 2 weeks (actually16 days!)
Have a tail waggin evening,
Pam
http://www.doggonehealthychoices.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment