Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 13, 2015-

As promised I am going to tell you how to change your career today, how to become a much needed healthcoach!

First let me give you a link to a sample class - that I was given to share with you!

 
I also want to share a link to the curriculum guide at IIN:
 
 
Just click on the links above and check out what the school offers you to learn about nutrition and so much more. I also want to share a video with you here, just check out this video with some top medical officals in the USA: (Dr Neal Barnard is one of my favorite teachers at IIN!, he is also the founder and President of PCRM, the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine!)
 
 
 
Another well known doctor who highly respects and says there is a HUGE need for healthcoaches throughout the world as well as the USA!
 
If you want to talk with me more about becoming a healthcoach you can email me at pamelaschm@optonline.net 
 
and I will talk further with you and answer any question you may have!
 
 
Pam
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment