Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Pam's Daily Blog

May 6, 2015-

Ok, so today was a fun filled day and chocked full of activity........so as far as adding anything into our routine nothing was added but we did our workouts nevertheless!

Let's see we started our day with a nice 8 mile run with Scout. Then I came back and had my smoothie. And I went back out for a walk with Benji, another 1 mile covered for me. Wait, I came home and got ready to go back out, a nice shower and change of clothes, that is! Then Scout and I got into the car and headed over to Northport and joined up with Buddy, a Golden Retriever for a 1.25  mile walk/ run. He was dying to get his leash on!

So together Scout and covered a total of 9.25 miles.

Then when we came home I came home and had a salad with lettuce and mushrooms and vegan salad dressing.

Once I nourished myself I headed back out to accomplish some tasks.........by the time I got back home, it was 5:45pm so I made a quick salad (of lettuce and vegan salad dressing). And took a snooze. Hey it was a go go day for me......now, I am doing my blog and getting ready to do some squats (a total of 14 as scheduled in my training).....and getting ready for some situps and pushups for tomorrows training......I am following these apps put out by Runtastic......


I do tend to be rethinking the pushups at this point as my shoulder is hurting and I want to let it heal before I move on- personally I think a massage will help this.......Off to do my squats and get some more rest......

Until tomorrow,
Have a tail waggin' evening,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment