Tuesday, May 5, 2015

New stuff added today.......

May 5, 2015-

Today I ran a 10 mile run with Scout. Then I came home and properly stretched out. The stretches by name are as follows, there are 17:

1- Single Leg Pelvic Tilt
2- Double Leg Pelvic Tilt
3- Bent Leg Hamstring
4- Straight Leg Hamstring
5- Hip Adductors
6- Hip Abductors
7- Psoas
8- Quadriceps
9- Gluteals
10- Trunk Rotators
11- Piriformis
12- Hip External Rotators
13- Hip Internal Rotators
14- Medial Hip Rotators
15- Trunk Extensors
16- Thoracic- Lumbar Rotators
17- Lateral Trunk Rotators

In the up and coming blogs, I will include videos to show the stretches in detail. And with the help of my companion friends.

I also started a new portion of my program to include daily situps, squats, and pushups.
Tomorrow I will be starting a doing an abs video a day from YouTube. I will be discussing how it worked or didn't work for me and if I recommend said video. I will include links to the videos as well!

Oh yeah I will continue to clean the house tomorrow.....this really helps with proper health as well, living in a organized, clean house is a step towards better health!

Until tomorrow,
have a tail waggin' day,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment