Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pam's Update Blog

May 10, 2015-

I am 14 days away from my marathon today, yesterday I ran 16 miles with Scout.
Today was a REST day, and yes I even take my rest days seriously. Overtraining be dangerous and can lead to injury so I know my body needs to rest.

I have been writing down what I do and what I eat, starting to keep my journals again. After you've done it so long you do get into the habit of doing so. But the last few months I haven't really been writing things down so getting back into the habit is kinda hard, do not fear I will do it!

Still missing Skyler and having a hard time moving on with life without her physically present is very difficult for Scout, Sandy, Candycane, and myself but we are trying. I keep in mind she is in my heart with the rest of my past best friends/ family, etc.
Having photos like this one and remembering the times in the backyard brushing her, playing ball with her, running with her, doing doga together, just being with her fill my heart with joy and bring a smile to my face.
Sandy knows this and is trying to hold on a little longer so as not to have my lose two best friends so close together.
 
 
I love my best friends so much!
 
Ok, I hope my Mom and all the Moms out there have a great Mother's Day!
Until tomorrow,
Have a tail waggin day,
Pam, Skyler, Sandy, Candycane, and Scout
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment